Wednesday

Some random things.

The price of gold must be looking rather good seeing as in the fact that my mother opted to purchase gold instead of diamond earrings for my little sister that soon will be entering teen-hood.

I'm back out and about promoting this Relax Star Vibe School and pushing the NRSG Vol.1 mixtape. Made an appearance in a Queens barbershop chair for a new show for MTV entitled 'The Shop' on monday. I'm not sure when the series airs, but the promos for it have already started to run. I did a casting for a HSBC ad campaign. I assume I did not get it. I haven't recieved a phone call. Anyway, I'm being a lot more active in this first month of the new year. Contemplating my headshot situation now. I actually need them now for search engine optimization

Organzing.... organzing...
Eating properly... Getting enough sleep...
A lil bit of excercise...
postive mind adjustment and meditation is all a person really needs.

No comments: