Monday

Monday Music: Let's Get Funky!

I can't begin to break down the importance of Parliament's contribution to funk music. George Clinton's unwillingness to be ordinary and submit to what the radio deemed playable and his profound affect on future musicians. There's so much history and so much music that came from the likes of this legendary funk explosion. Let's not forget Boosty Collins significant role without it well you know wouldn't have this post...

Today I have to drop a song (Gettin' To Know You') that I just really love. This album though is tremendous and this in my opinion isn't the best song on it but for some reason I'm just attached to it.

[Click Here] to download Gettin' To Know You - mp3

[Click Here] to download DJ Jazzy Jeff- Shake It Off [Instr] - mp3

No comments: