Thursday

Kansas City Love...

The great thing about the internet is that if you have something that someone likes chances are they will let others know. The other day I was taking a look at my Youtube submissions. I noticed there were some new links attached to a video I'd only had up for about 3-4 days. When I clicked on it to reveal what those links were I was lead to a blog about Kansas City(tonyskansascity.com). Kansas City? Upon visiting this blog, I scroll its front page looking for where my video had been posted. I was happy to not only find my video clip but also a very nice description and brief acknowledgment of who I was. There was also a link to my song Fly In My Soup from my forthcoming EP, George Caplin's: Kansas City Shuffle. Alright, it now makes sense why I'd been linked. How the writer of this blog discovered my video I'm not sure but what I am sure of is that this action was great and well appreciated. I made sure to leave a comment on the blog and also posted the full lyrics to the song that had been posted, saying thanks and his efforts were duly noted.

Photo by KC-Rod

No comments: