Wednesday

I Are Here: For Right Now That Is...

Yeah, so I haven't paid my server bill and of course my site isn't currently up. Because of that I've made my way back over to the ol' trusty blogspot. Anyway, I've been existing in what seems suspended animation. The days come quickly but they seem extra long. I'm stiff. Workin out the kinks. Had a nice show last night at the Bowery Poetry Club and feel like it can and will be a major success once I can shake whatever the hell is on my shoulders off. But I don't wanna talk about me. I wanna know about you guys that read the random stuff I post. Those of you that have listened to my tunes over the years. Those of you that stumbled upon my blog and for some reason have been interested in further knowledge of what I'm doing. I want to know about you.

Leave a comment...

Tell me about yourself... Please...

No comments: