Thursday

The #futureofradio LIVES at....



I can't tell you that I ever thought that I'd be a part of a growing radio station. Seriously, this isn't an everyday thing for everyday people, but then again it actually is. I'm an everyday person. I'm part of a movement that supports the everyday artists and gives the everyday listener access to education, entertainment and empowerment...

We offer up an opportunity for everyday people to seize control of the #thefutureofradio by joining our movement grounded in community manifesting what we determine to represent the best qualities in us. We realized our power and the importance of controlling the narrative as they say. Help us to continue work-shopping this brilliant script. Real Radio For Real People is what we represent. Welcome to Bondfire Radio.

http://bit.ly/BRIndieGoGo

No comments: