Thursday

S.Carson was short lived but it stuck...

In 01-02 I ran with the rhyme name S.Carson. I guess in an attempt to seperate my spokenword persona. At some point I'd find myself combinding my verbal arts at least to the extent that I reclaimed the name Conscious sans the 'Stream Of'. But even today some folks just are set on calling me Stream. Anyway, I always think that your music should be constantly promoted, becuase there are millions of oflks that haven't heard it yet and it would be infact new to them no matter how old it is. I find it funny when emcees say that they have old stuff that they don't promote anymore. Basically, they themselves feel their own music is dated. Or perhaps they just don't think it's that great to begin with. Whatever. Check this out!

The S.Carson Mixtape Vol. 1: The Hidden Diaries of S.Carson 2001
Bad thing about this is I have no cover to display. You can download the full zip. Or click here for the index of individual tracks. My personal favorites are, 'Funeral For A Friend' ( R.I.P. Ross. He loved comic books.) Hoofman Koos ; & Say Uncle...

No comments: