Sunday

Another Sunday Dig! Feonix ?

mp3----> Feonix

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have a lot of recordings. And for the most part I surely have things recorded that I don't remember. I was checking a spindel and found a disk that was archived in August of 2004. That's not to say that the track was recorded during that month only burned to take off of my comp.

Feonix. I don't know why I named it that. I don't know what state of mind I was in when I recorded it. All I know is I hadn't heard this since I archived it.

The track was labeled, 'Punk Smooth' by some of my associates. If I listened to everything everyone said about the music I create or generally the things I do that are not orthodox then I would never have accomplished as much as I have thus far in this life.

No comments: