Sunday

Sunday archival dig. Yah dig...


Yeah I'm pretty spontaneous and spontaneously I arrived at the idea of offering up an archived track of mine every Sunday. Sorta like my sunday evening posting sans Norman Rockwell, and er uh a newspaper. Oh well forget it.

What you will get is a track from the many I've done over the years. I've recorded a whole lot, for the most part most of what you'd never hear unless you visit this blog to pick up the audio.

the first posting...

a track called Klokwerk 9 . It was suppossed to appear on a mixtape I was working on entitled, "the world is under one large scaffold, mixtape".( sorry to everyone that sent me a drop, I apprecite your contributions to this now extinct idea for a record) it never happened. I scraped the project and have a few random recordings sctattered about that have been pretty much orphaned. I'll release this one so it may find a new home on your desktop, perhaps burnt on a cdr or even added to your playlist in your ipod...

Big shot out to the dude you hear as the track begins. Dirty Harry. A great emcee / producer and more importantly a good father of 3 beautiful children.

Klowerk 9 <---download

No comments: