Wednesday

Open Letter To The Wonder Twinz…

Would you mind divulging the secret to what is driving your constant and consistent productivity leading to many successes and accomplishments over the years? I’m writing this, to take a moment and just congratulate you for all that you’ve done and all you will do. You guys are a definite inspiration to many. I can honestly say, I’ve never heard either of you complain about anything. (You still owe me an interview. What’s really good with that, huh?) Your actions in the world of entertainment epitomize the ‘don’t complain affect change’ factor that I personally live by. I love it when people don’t talk, they just show and prove. Hard work and determination I imagine is part of your drive but, I’m sure there are more sources of fuel then that for you guys. I suggest you bottle it and market it, whatever it is…

http://www.wondertwinz.com/

No comments: