Wednesday

A few thoughts.

It's January. 2008 is already shaping up to be a great year for me. A lot of work and patience. I've been through
a lot. But no more then anyone else so I don't complain just appreciate what I can learn from the hard times. I'm looking forward to March as the Low End Theory folks launch a NYC version of the tremendously successfull LA show. I'm happy to be involved with it. It's amazing living in this age. Some folks don't realize the potential we have now more then ever to affect change and create a world that we may live more comfortably in. I embrace the technology that helps us create new media and reach individuals that otherwise we would not be able to reach in order to communicate and build with an intense progressive energy.

I'd like to thank everyone that reads the blog and gets the mailinglist, 'I Are Conscious Update'. I appreciate so much the comments and random emails. this is a great time and I encourage everyone to do whatever it is that their heart desires this year with no fear. There's no time like the present to be overtly cliche. If there's anything I can do to help you with anything. Get in contact with me. I'll do my best.

No comments: