Tuesday

Open Letter To All…

There’s no sense in writing a long drawn out rant or anything of that nature. So, let’s get to the point. Everyday, it seems like I’m pulled into conversations that end in me saying something that sounds like, ‘don’t complain, affect change’. I’m actually going to start wearing a t-shirt that reads exactly that. If you’re reading this letter I’m thrilled. I ask you to consider something for a moment. Do you honestly, if not daily but sometime within your week think about what your personal effect on the world around you is? In the midst of the madness that is broadcast to us in full color twenty four hours a day, seven days a week through multiple media channels, do you believe you have the power to affect change?

I'm not done yet.
Collecting my thoughts.

No comments: