Thursday

A Possible EP?

Yeah I'm thinking I need to put something out. I mean I have some music I'm pushin for summer coming along as we speak. But, I think I need to carry out a new short run project. I got kats trynah buy my mixtpae twice. I guess that means it's time to give the people some new hard copy material again. Make some untaxed scratch at the same time. Probably, move the EP on that slidin scale between 3-5 bucks... seven or so songs... Perhaps a hidden track or two... We'll see. It will definitely be worth the while...

Here's a possible intro track...


powered by ODEO
If by chance you can not infact see the flash player above...
Here's a link to the direct download of the track... mp3 - Love_Novice_Times-Intro

i'm on a wall tour bombing with cans...
crylons like claws attatched to my hands...
taggin up plans, while my peers is baggin up scam...
dishin and fishin scalin the whale
some can't deal end up head in a pail,
decapitated by life.. excited by the flickering lights take flight
on dreams... by any means spitting rhymes, lines blowin off steam...
we too poor to be showing off cream...
my legs sore reason why i lean... not a gangster
neither are i fein..
not dependent on prescriptions from yo clinic
seen my image in a couple magazines
been on the tv screen
the international news, who would'ah knew
what this individual could do
now I'm diggin in pockets collectin my due
just might be on the way to collect from you

you ain't slick fam. no not at all,
use'ah push over, wind blow you probably fall...

No comments: