Friday

Everyday, nother hustle...

Getting some rest before I head out to thet Beautiful Decay release party. But before I go, I got a few things to mention. Firstly, pet names and Pet Tags are simply just not the same thing. Not in the least. I don't think I've ever called any woman I've been involved with much anything else but her actual name. Any attempt at trying to come up with one in my opinion is a waste of time. That's about as much time that subject will get from me. Anyway, these days seems like the self employed are opting for certain Financial Jobs that require them to re-enlist to slaveship duties and once again drain them from their live's being, all in the pursuit of yellow diamond rings. Not everyone is blessed with the gift and the curse of being able to recieve monies from vioxx lawsuits and furnish their homes with marble countertops and humungous picture windows.

No comments: