Wednesday

In Print : Elemental Magazine Issue 67

Well the new issue of Elemental Magazine is out.(http://www.elementalmag.com/) I'm in it. Adam B. wrote it. I still haven't picked up a copy yet. Hopefully, my picture made it. The one my little sister took of me, that would be great. We Shall see. Anyway the article is about poetry in prison. The prison industrial complex, if you do not already know is basically a holding facility for modern day slaves. My head still hurts and i refuse to get into it.

New music on the way. Workin on a cookbook. Well a book with scattered recipes, photos and written pieces... Title... Don't know it yet. Maybe you could leave some suggestions...

You know this blog thing is pretty cool. And I don't care who thinks otherwise. I love the turnkeyedness... And that was hardly a word. So what!

No comments: