Thursday

We Crossed The Streets Like Pros: As an Adult I'm Just Now Working On Seriously Writing Prose.

I was thinking again.
Nothing blew up, so don't worry.

Anyhow, I was thinking about the amount of emphasis that went into my training and that of many other small children of the eighties, concerning the importance of crossing at the green, not in between, not talking to strangers and taking candy from them. Before, BET & MTV would entertain the thought of being poor parents raising the children that the biologicals should have been, we had the 'Children's Televison Network'. Funky, tv for kids like myself back then to view. A lil laughter mixed with education, brightly colored furry and furless puppets along with memorable songs and unique animations was quite beneficial, to me at least.

I'll be back with some more in a sec. It's hot. I'mah cool off.

No comments: